A look in the mirror may not show the youthful skin you used to have. While many people accept the signs of aging, you may be interested in addressing sagging skin and wrinkles that affect the lower jaw and neck area. One of the options that you have to create a more youthful and rejuvenated look is getting a neck lift. Several benefits come with this procedure.
What Are the Benefits of Getting a Neck Lift?
A neck lift is an effective way to treat a variety of skin changes that typically occur during the natural aging process. Some of the most common benefits include the following:
- Reduce sagging skin: The decrease in collagen production brought on by the natural aging process can affect the skin’s laxity. As a result, the skin along the lower jaw and the neck begins to sag. A neck lift can address this area of concern by lifting the skin and tightening the area, providing a more youthful look.
- Smooth jowls: A neck lift can help target soft, loose jowls by removing excess skin and fat and correcting the relaxation of the skin.
- Jaw contouring: A neck lift can enhance the appearance of the jaw, creating a more refined look and a more defined jawline.
- Tightens muscles: A neck lift can tighten up the muscles just below the skin, creating a smoother, more natural, and youthful appearance.
- Long-lasting results: One of the best things about getting a neck lift is that it is a long-term solution for reducing common signs of aging.
If you are interested in exploring the benefits of a neck lift and determining whether this procedure can help you reach your aesthetic goals, contact our skilled surgeon today for a consultation.
Schedule a Consultation with Our Plastic and Cosmetic Surgeon Now
Alfonso Barrera, M.D., F.A.C.S., can help you better understand what to expect during the neck lift procedure and whether this is the right option for you. Dr. Barrera has decades of experience providing quality and effective services to patients in the Houston, TX, area and can help you by providing skilled services that you can trust. Schedule a consultation with Dr. Barrera today by calling 713-468-5200.